Dear Steve Anderson of Cumbria (@womblekicking),
Can we have a word? In the last 8 months, you have reported me to:
- Two newspaper editors
- Three national Police forces
- Three Members of Parliament
- The RSPCA
- You have issued death threats against my wife, my six children and me.
- You have threatened to kill my work colleagues and burn down my home and office
- You have reported me for being a Paedophile (I’m not)
- You have reported me for being a wife beater (I’m not)
- You have reported me for hitting my children (I don’t)
- You have reported me for animal cruelty (I don’t)
- You have threatened my clients
- You have threatened my wife's employers
- You have reported me to Denise Bulger (mother of murdered Jamie Bulger) for using the word “Bulgar” to describe the Bulgarian people.
- You are now accusing me of criminal “harassment”
All because, in my role as a paid Internet Satirist and commentator, you decided to take offence at a joke.
Print this letter, take it to your local GP and ask nicely if he can help you. Whatever you are seeking, I do not have the answer.
Best of luck,